This community is for professional and enthusiast users, partners and programmers. You can ask questions about:
- how to install Odoo on a specific infrastructure,
- how to configure or customize Odoo to specific business needs,
- what's the best way to use Odoo for a specific business need,
- how to develop modules for your own need,
- specific questions about Odoo service offers, etc.
Before you ask - please make sure to search for a similar question. You can search questions by their title or tags. It’s also OK to answer your own question.
Please avoid asking questions that are too subjective and argumentative or not relevant to this community.
You should only ask practical, answerable questions based on actual problems that you face. Chatty, open-ended questions diminish the usefulness of this site and push other questions off the front page.
To prevent your question from being flagged and possibly removed, avoid asking subjective questions where …
- every answer is equally valid: “What’s your favorite ______?”
- your answer is provided along with the question, and you expect more answers: “I use ______ for ______, what do you use?”
- there is no actual problem to be solved: “I’m curious if other people feel like I do.”
- we are being asked an open-ended, hypothetical question: “What if ______ happened?”
- it is a rant disguised as a question: “______ sucks, am I right?”
If you fit in one of these example or if your motivation for asking the question is “I would like to participate in a discussion about ______”, then you should not be asking here but on our mailing lists. However, if your motivation is “I would like others to explain ______ to me”, then you are probably OK.
(The above section was adapted from Stackoverflow’s FAQ.)
- Answers should not add or expand questions. Instead either edit the question or add a question comment.
- Answers should not comment other answers. Instead add a comment on the other answers.
- Answers shouldn't just point to other Questions. Instead add a question comment indication "Possible duplicate of...". However, it's ok to include links to other questions or answers providing relevant additional information.
- Answers shouldn't just provide a link a solution. Instead provide the solution description text in your answer, even if it's just a copy/paste. Links are welcome, but should be complementary to answer, referring sources or additional reading.
Answers should not add or expand questions. Instead either edit the question or add a comment.
Answers should not comment other answers. Instead add a comment on the other answers.
Answers shouldn't just point to other questions. Instead add a comment indicating "Possible duplicate of...". However, it's fine to include links to other questions or answers providing relevant additional information.
Answers shouldn't just provide a link a solution. Instead provide the solution description text in your answer, even if it's just a copy/paste. Links are welcome, but should be complementary to answer, referring sources or additional reading.
Answers should not start debates This community Q&A is not a discussion group. Please avoid holding debates in your answers as they tend to dilute the essence of questions and answers. For brief discussions please use commenting facility.
Khi một câu hỏi hoặc câu trả lời được bình chọn, người dùng đăng chúng sẽ đạt được một số điểm, được gọi là "uy tín". Những điểm này đóng vai trò làm cơ sở để đo lường niềm tin của cộng đồng đối với anh ta / cô ấy. Các nhiệm vụ kiểm duyệt khác nhau là dần được phân công cho người dùng dựa trên những điểm đó.
Ví dụ: nếu bạn đặt câu hỏi thú vị hoặc đưa ra câu trả lời hữu ích, đầu vào sẽ được upvoted. Mặt khác, nếu câu trả lời là gây hiểu nhầm - nó sẽ được downvoted. Mỗi phiếu bầu ủng hộ sẽ tạo ra 10 điểm, mỗi phiếu bầu chống lại sẽ trừ 10 điểm. Có giới hạn 200 điểm có thể được tích lũy cho một câu hỏi hoặc câu trả lời mỗi ngày. Bảng được đưa ra ở cuối giải thích điểm danh tiếng yêu cầu đối với từng loại nhiệm vụ kiểm duyệt.
The goal of this site is create a relevant knowledge base that would answer questions related to Odoo.
Therefore questions and answers can be edited like wiki pages by experienced users of this site in order to improve the overall quality of the knowledge base content. Such privileges are granted based on user karma level: you will be able to do the same once your karma gets high enough.
If this approach is not for you, please respect the community and use Google+ communities instead.
|5||bầu chọn, thêm ý kiến|
|30||insert text link, upload files|
|750||your biography can be seen as tooltip|
|50||delete own comment|
|100||flag offensive, close own questions|
|300||chỉnh sửa bất kỳ bài đăng nào, xem cờ gây xúc phạm|
|500||accept any answer|
|500||delete any comment|
|500||close any posts|
|1.000||delete any question or answer|